The 18-month project partner meeting was held at LNE on 26 and 27 November.
A Stakeholder Meeting and Technical Workshop was held on 26 November. The partners and several stakeholders were in attendance.
The agenda of the Stakeholder Meeting / Workshop and the presentations are shown below.
Click on links to download presentations (all PDFs).
- Presentation of EMIRIM project
- Presentation of end-users techniques studied in the project
- What emissivity should be measured and what emissivity is actually measured
- Review of standards
- Preliminary ref samples
- Foils selected – Angular distribution of reflection
- Modelling of BRDF of textured surfaces
- Production of functional surfaces
- Improved reference techniques (PTB, DTU, LNE) :
- Investigation of industrially used measurement techniques
- Influence of multiple-reflections when using integrating spheres or TIR100-2 instruments
- Main sources of uncertainty (integrating spheres and TIR100-2)
For more information please contact: Jacques Hameury